100x Washed Ghee with Rose Otto Radiant Skin Cream
ORGANIC | NATURAL | DEEP HEALING | SILKY
This is not the regular ghee you eat!! It’s been transformed into a light, non-greasy, doesn’t-smell-like-ghee cream that is deeply healing and anti-aging for ALL skin types for a lifetime of RADIANT beauty!
Handmade in small batches by yours truly, this is an extremely unique face and skin cream.
It sinks into the skin deeply and leaves a silky feeling. Some have even said it feels "cooling".
This labor-intensive cream is made through lots of love, chanting and mixing from a thousands-year-old Ayurvedic recipe.
ROSE OTTO BENEFITS:
Bulgarian Rose Oil, or Rose Otto, is the essential oil extracted from the petals of one of the rarest flowers in the world, the Bulgarian Rose Damascena; which is only cultivated and harvested in the Rose Valley of Kazanlak (also known as the “Bulgarian Rose Valley”).
Because of its amazing properties, multiple applications in skin care, medicine, aromatherapy, and fine perfumery, and it's extremely limited supply every year, pure genuine Bulgarian Rose Otto is considered one of the most precious essential oils in the world.
Rose Otto is obtained through a special distillation method that preserves the biodynamic energy of the rose plant, instead of a chemical solvent which makes Rose Absolute.
- Natural antioxidant that can fight free radicals and reduce signs of aging.
- Moisturizes the skin while also protecting from moisture loss as it balances hydration of the skin.
- Anti-bacterial- helps with blemishes and skin types that are prone to acne or rosacea.
- Cooling and moisturizing energetics.
- Tri Doshic as it balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
- Anti-inflamatory due to the copper content from washing in a copper bowl.
- Helps with rosacea, eczema, and psoriasis
- Promotes skin regeneration
- Prevents wrinkles and age spots
- Penetrates and nourishes all the seven layers of skin.
- Contains vitamins A, D, E and K
- Contains Omega 3, Omega 6, and Omega 9 essential fatty acids
- Contains conjugated linoleic acid CLA
- Helps to clear light stretch marks or fade deep stretch marks and dark spots.
- Tri-doshic, good for Vata, Pitta, Kapha skin types
HOW IT'S MADE:
This unique Ayurvedic cream is prepared by hand. I fill a copper bowl with 1 part ghee and 3 parts filtered water. I mix it for several minutes, then strain the excess water, refill with fresh filtered water, and mix again. I repeat this “washing” 100 times.
Yes, really- I do this ONE HUNDRED times until it alchemizes into a non-greasy, non-smelly, copper-infused cloud-like cream.
The whole process takes around 10 hours for a small batch!
I also chant while mixing (sa ta na ma) and finish the product off with reiki! Your batches are imbued with high vibrations! ✨💎✨
The Rose Otto (Bulgarian Rose Oil) is added to the ghee after it's been washed 100 times.
- 100% organic, grass-fed ghee (clarified butter)
- Washed (literally) 100 times with filtered water
- in a solid copper bowl
- while chanting mantra “Sa Ta Na Ma”
- Bulgarian Rose Oil (Rosa Damascena Bulgarian Essential Oil)
That’s it- pure and natural beauty!!
- Perform a small patch test on your inner forearm by applying a small quantity. Wash the area if you experience any irritation. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
- Use as a moisturizer in morning and/or nighttime on the face, neck, hands. Can be applied as often as needed, depending on your skin.
- Pure ghee (without any added essential oils) an be applied on and around the eyes.
- Can apply to areas on the body and face that are having flare-ups such as eczema.
- Frequency and quantity of use may vary from season to season.
- Not intended for internal use.
HOW TO STORE:
- Not intended for travel or carrying in a daily purse/bag. So much jostling causes the ghee and water to separate.
- Cool, dry place
- Does not need refrigeration
- If your home becomes very warm it may liquify a bit (like coconut oil).
- Best used within 6 months after purchase.
CHOOSING A SIZE:
A little goes a long way!
(see store photo for jar size difference)
- Want to sample before you invest? Get the "Try Me" 0.3 oz
- If you’re only using this once a day, and not on the face, a 1 oz. glass jar will probably last a month and a half.
- If you have very dry skin, plan to use it morning and night, on other areas of the body, want a more economical choice, and/or are sharing with a roomie, then a 2 oz. glass jar may be a better option.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.