100x Washed Ghee with Blue Chamomile Radiant Skin Cream
ORGANIC | NATURAL | DEEP HEALING | SILKY
This is not the regular ghee you eat!! It’s been transformed into a light, non-greasy, doesn’t-smell-like-ghee cream that is deeply healing and anti-aging for ALL skin types for a lifetime of RADIANT beauty!
Handmade in small batches by yours truly, this is an extremely unique face and skin cream.
It sinks into the skin deeply and leaves a silky feeling. Some have even said it feels "cooling".
This labor-intensive cream is made through lots of love, chanting and mixing from a thousands-year-old Ayurvedic recipe.
BLUE GERMAN CHAMOMILE BENEFITS:
Blue Chamomile, also known as German chamomile, essential oil has a high content of azulene, the active organic compound of chamomile, which bears a blue color. This oil is most suitable as an ingredient for skin care products. Blue chamomile is derived from the German chamomile plant.
It assists the ghee with skin radiance because it's:
- Anti-inflamatory: chamazulene, the flavonoid that gives chamomile its colour, and it is considered a powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Prevents premature aging: contains luteolin glycoside that offers anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. Quercetin and kaempferol can also be found in chamomile, both of which have strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Containins α-bisabolol helping to improve your skin’s texture and elasticity and helps with UV damage.
- Cooling and moisturizing, it reduces Pitta and Vata
- Anti-inflamatory due to the copper content from washing in a copper bowl.
- Helps with rosacea, eczema, and psoriasis
- Promotes skin regeneration
- Prevents wrinkles and age spots
- Penetrates and nourishes all the seven layers of skin.
- Contains vitamins A, D, E and K
- Contains Omega 3, Omega 6, and Omega 9 essential fatty acids
- Contains conjugated linoleic acid CLA
- Helps to clear light stretch marks or fade deep stretch marks and dark spots.
- Tri-doshic, good for Vata, Pitta, Kapha skin types
HOW IT'S MADE:
This unique Ayurvedic cream is prepared by hand. I fill a copper bowl with 1 part ghee and 3 parts filtered water. I mix it for several minutes, then strain the excess water, refill with fresh filtered water, and mix again. I repeat this “washing” 100 times.
Yes, really- I do this ONE HUNDRED times until it alchemizes into a non-greasy, non-smelly, copper-infused cloud-like cream.
The whole process takes around 10 hours for a small batch!
I also chant while mixing (sa ta na ma) and finish the product off with reiki! Your batches are imbued with high vibrations! ✨💎✨
The organic Blue Chamomile essential oil is added to the ghee after it's been washed 100 times.
- 100% organic, grass-fed ghee (clarified butter)
- Washed (literally) 100 times with filtered water
- in a solid copper bowl
- while chanting mantra “Sa Ta Na Ma”
- Certified organic Blue German Chamomile (Hungarian, Matricaria chamomilla) essential oil
That’s it- pure and natural beauty!!
- Perform a small patch test on your inner forearm by applying a small quantity. Wash the area if you experience any irritation. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
- Use as a moisturizer in morning and/or nighttime on the face, neck, hands. Can be applied as often as needed, depending on your skin.
- Pure ghee (without any added essential oils) an be applied on and around the eyes.
- Can apply to areas on the body and face that are having flare-ups such as eczema.
- Frequency and quantity of use may vary from season to season.
- Not intended for internal use.
HOW TO STORE:
- Not intended for travel or carrying in a daily purse/bag. So much jostling causes the ghee and water to separate.
- Cool, dry place
- Does not need refrigeration
- If your home becomes very warm it may liquify a bit (like coconut oil).
- Best used within 6 months after purchase.
CHOOSING A SIZE:
A little goes a long way!
(see store photo for jar size difference)
- Want to sample before you invest? Get the "Try Me" 0.3 oz
- If you’re only using this once a day, and not on the face, a 1 oz. glass jar will probably last a month and a half.
- If you have very dry skin, plan to use it morning and night, on other areas of the body, want a more economical choice, and/or are sharing with a roomie, then a 2 oz. glass jar may be a better option.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.